- Men - Slacks and Bermuda shorts, Collard Shirts, and neat T-shirts, tucked appropiately. Hats are not permitted to be worn in the clubhouse.
- Women - Country Club or Resort Attire
- Bathing Suits and Short shorts are unacceptable in the Clubhouse and on patios.
- Tennis/Pickleball - Members and guests must conform to Clubhouse dress code in dining rooms and patio areas when coming from the courts.
- Shoes should be worn at all times except for the swimming pool area.
- Denim is acceptable in all area of the club, except for the golf course. Jeans should be neat in appearance, be worn at the waistline, have no ragged holes or edges, and may not be shredded or bleached.
Swimming Pool (Adults must accompany children under 16)
- Respectable swimwear is expected. Thongs and offensive graphic t-shirs are not permitted.
- Children who are not potty trained are required to wear swim diapers in the pool.
Tennis and Pickleball
- Proper court attire is required for all Club Members, Children and Guests.
- Activewear (t-shirts, shorts, skirts, sweatpants, wicking apparel etc.) is typical dress for court sports.
Clothing that is revealing, torn, or displays offensive graphics is not permitted.
Shoes that are appropriate for the court surface are recommended to avoid injury during play.
- All members, children and guests shall dress in an appropriate manner on the Golf Course. Appropriate shoes are to be worn on the course.
- Men - Slacks, Bermuda Shorts, and Golf Shirts are required.
Denim, Swimwear, Sleeveless Shirt, T-Shirts, and Cargo shorts are not permitted.
Shirts must be tucked in, and hats worn forward.
- Women - Pants, Bermuda Shorts, Golf Skirts, Golf Dresses, and Golf Shirts are required.
Denim, Short shorts, Halter/Tank/Crop Tops are not permitted.