Clubhouse Dress Code
- Men: Slacks, Bermuda shorts, shirts with a collar.
- Women: Appropriate, comparable attire.
- T-shirts, short shorts, and bathing suit attire are unacceptable anywhere in Clubhouse or Patio areas.
- Shirts must be tucked in.
- Men are expected to remove hats or caps in all dining and bar areas.
- Shoes must be worn at all times except for the swimming pool area.
- Keeping with our time-honored tradition, no denim is permitted after 5pm
- With the exception of the above, jeans may be worn in all areas of The Club if they are neat in appearance and have no holes or ragged edges. Also, jeans must be worn up around the waistline.
Golfing Dress Code
- All members and guests shall dress in an appropriate manner suitable for The Club environment when using the golf club facilities.
- A member is responsible for the dress of his or her guests.
- Men, including Juniors, shall wear casual slacks or Bermuda shorts, and golf shirts; short shorts, cargo shorts (shorts with outer pockets), jeans, cut-offs, swim or tennis shorts, tank tops, and sleeveless shirts are inappropriate. Shirts must be tucked in and hats on frontward, in proper fashion. Denim is not permitted.
- Women, including Juniors, shall wear Bermuda shorts, culottes, skirts, and slacks. No short shorts, athletic (i.e., soccer style) shorts or jeans (denim) are allowed. Shirts that have no collar must have sleeves. No halters, tank tops, crop tops, tube tops, imprinted T-shirts or other extremes of dress are permitted.
- Members or their guests not complying with the dress code will be requested to correct their attire. If the non-complying member or guest does not make the necessary adjustment after first request, disciplinary action will be taken.
- Members are responsible for their guest’s attire; please inform your guests of The Club’s policies prior to their arrival.
- Members and guests must sign in before entering the pool area. Members are responsible for their guest’s attire.
- Swimmers and sunbathers must wear regulation swimsuits. Cutoffs, gym shorts or thongs are not permitted. Adults must accompany children under 16.
Tennis Dress Code:
- Members and guests must sign in prior to beginning play. Members are responsible for their guests dress and conduct.
- Proper tennis attire is required for all Club members and guests using the tennis courts.
- Men must wear tennis shorts. Collared polo-style shirts, crew-collared tennis shirts and tennis themed t-shirts are acceptable.
- Women must wear tennis shorts, skirts or dresses. Tank tops, crew-collared tennis shirts, traditional polo-style shirts and tennis themed t-shirts are acceptable.
- Junior tennis players taking part in clinics or using the courts are strongly encouraged to wear proper tennis attire.
- Appropriate smooth-soled tennis shoes are recommended for play on the courts. While permitted, running shoes are not recommended for play on the courts.